Can't complete the course The Ultimate Linux Mastery Bundle

I have been able to finish the first 6 courses in the series, but no able to do the 7th course due to most of it is using windows in the Lesson Plan lectures, and I only am doing the course on fedora 35 Linux, and also when I try to unzip a listed item in lesson plan it tells me fedora can’t unzip a file from the command line in terminal and also all the material in the lesson is ran in windows and I don’t use windows I use Fedora 35 Linux…please help…John S. Moore “smj41 @protonmail.com” thanks

Did you try unzipping the file from the archive manager instead of the command line? Maybe the file type is different and fedora doesn’t support that. I would say try Ubuntu. If that also doesn’t work then try Windows if you don’t have any other option.

I do not knw what I am doing wrong with my Windows 11 OS, I am use to using Linux for most of my work and studies. I am goiing tyo attach a file that is showing me what is seemly wrong, and I am not sure of how to repair whatever I messed up… #

config.vm.provider “virtualbox” do |vb|

# Display the VirtualBox GUI when booting the machine

vb.gui = true

# Customize the amount of memory on the VM:

vb.memory = “1024”

end

View the documentation for the provider you are using for more

information on available options.

Enable provisioning with a shell script. Additional provisioners such as

Ansible, Chef, Docker, Puppet and Salt are also available. Please see the

documentation for more information about their specific syntax and use.

config.vm.provision “shell”, inline: <<-SHELL

apt-get update

apt-get install -y apache2

SHELL

end

config.vm.synced_folder “…/data”, “/vagrant_data”

PS C:\Users\owner\myfirsttest> vagrantup
vagrantup : The term ‘vagrantup’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• vagrantup
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (vagrantup:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

PS C:\Users\owner\myfirsttest> vagrant up
Bringing machine ‘default’ up with ‘virtualbox’ provider…
==> default: Box ‘ubuntu/trusty64’ could not be found. Attempting to find and install…
default: Box Provider: virtualbox
default: Box Version: >= 0
The box ‘ubuntu/trusty64’ could not be found or
could not be accessed in the remote catalog. If this is a private
box on HashiCorp’s Vagrant Cloud, please verify you’re logged in via
vagrant login. Also, please double-check the name. The expanded
URL and error message are shown below:

URL: [“https://vagrantcloud.com/ubuntu/trusty64”]
Error: schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.
PS C:\Users\owner\myfirsttest>

To work around that error, try installing the box using the “–insecure” option, like this:

vagrant box add --insecure ubuntu/trusty64

That will avoid whatever certificate/SSL problem the system has. Try running “vagrant up” again after that.

On the Fedora problem, could it not have had zip installed to unzip the file? If that sounds like it could be it, you can run this to install zip and unzip:

sudo dnf install zip