CompTIA Practice Tests

I am cannot seem to start the practice tests for CompTIA A+ or IT Fundamentals. When I enter my name and email into the fields it just resets the page. Is anyone else having difficulty with this?

Hi, I don’t see any issues on my side. Can you post some screenshots or a small video of what it is doing exactly?

To make my preparation perfect I downloaded SY0-601 braindumps from PassExam4Sure.com and aced my IT exam. This is a very handy study guide which was full of relevant information. You can also touch your dreams with the help of SY0-601 dumps.

I have the same issue, just tried it on ipad pro in safari browser, maybe it works in another browser/device, I will try. It just do not start, if you click on start it just clears the fields name and email. Nothing more to see.

Has anyone got the practice exams to work lately?
I have tried on Firefox, Brave, Chrome, and Safari, with all blockers turned off and cannot get anything to happen after clicking the start button. Tried with both the Security+ and CySA+ practice tests.

@Apurv-StationX any other ways to trouble shoot this?

I have tried multiple times and it works for me in different browsers. Can you post screenshot of what are you getting?