Comptia update

I have another question, I am thinking of buying the comptia package, but on the official website of comptia the agenda will be changed to the new 2022 version. Will stationx bring the 2022 version or should I just choose the current one (2021)?

There is not much study material available for the new A+ exams. If you start now, you can still take the exam for the 220-1001 and 202-1002 before the summer. And probably about 80% is the same anyway so it doesn’t really matter if you start now with the study material that is now available for A+. And A+ is A+ nobody cares which version you’ve done. And once Total Seminars is done with the new version, it will probably be on StationX soon.

Retirement of CompTIA A+ce Exams 220-1001 & 220-1002: Exam retirement date: 3 years from its release date. These were launched on January 15, 2018, and will therefore be retired in 2022. With the usual 6 months “grace period” the retirement should happen in the summer or possibly fall of 2022. The date is not yet set in stone but we will update this information as soon as an official date is released

And I wouldn’t buy the official training material for A+. Mike Meyers + Jason Dion + Professor Messer is more than enough to pass the 2 exams.