Crunch, aircrack, and wordlists

Hi, I am currently learning the “Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch” course and am finally working with crunch, aircrack, and wordlists. I don’t have so much of an issue as a question. So I am trying to get into a wifi network and its password has 9 digits and that is all I know. I already have the wpa handshake in a file and I am currently running an aircrack on a wordlist with only numbers. It says it has 32 days left until it is done scanning and I was wondering if there was a faster way I could do this? Maybe a way of knowing something about the password, or would it just have to be like this, through wordlists like these that I make? (there are 1 billion keys that can be tested just as an fyi). Thanks! Should also mention that this is a WPA2 CCMP PSK network

After doing some research, I found hashcat and have been trying to use it, but to no avail. How can I get hashes from my .cap wpa handshake file captured using a deauth attack and airodump? Any questions or clarification, let me know.

Never used hashcat for Wifi hacking. Maybe read this article - How to Hack Wi-Fi: Cracking WPA2 Passwords Using the New PMKID Hashcat Attack « Null Byte :: WonderHowTo. About the crunch and wordlist thing, yes you cannot just create crunch wordlist combining all characters. It will take days to months. Ideal way to find something about the password is to use social engineering and finding more about the password.
Note - I hope you are trying to get into a system that is owned by you or you have permission to try this attack on otherwise it will be illegal.

Yes, I have 2 wifi networks and asked someone to set a random password that they remember so I would be able to change it back if ever needed. Thanks for the info though. Will keep in mind to stray away from hashcat