Greetings everyone! I am really excited to get started with Cyber Security and being a part of this community

Good day to you all!

I am a 23 years old man living in Sweden and I have been very interested in Cyber Security for 2-3 years now but havent gotten into it other than just listening to some podcasts. So I have the interest but would say I am still a bit of a rookie to the field. I am really excited to be here and I am looking forward to getting to know this community. I just kicked of the CyberX course volume 1 and I am so ready to learn and I really hope this can help me kick off in my dream of working with Cyber Security.

I just wanted to drop by and say hi.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Since it is an electronic cigarette, compared to paper cigarettes, its composition should be roughly the same, the key is that it contains content that is not exactly the same. On the one hand, e-cigarettes must take into account some of the enjoyment that paper cigarettes bring to people.
worldvaping
On the other hand, e-cigarettes must also ensure that people will not cause health hazards after smoking. Therefore, the benefits that e-cigarettes bring to smokers are: first, it can allow smokers to have a transition period, not to quit smoking suddenly, and bring harm to their bodies and minds; second,
worldvaping

the components in e-cigarettes can protect smokers Function,
so it will not continue to aggravate smoking addiction, and has a certain protective effect on the body; the third is to protect the crowd around smokers, to avoid becoming a victim of second-hand smoke.