I need some consultation about nmap scan for the host with cloud-based technology.
The project is hosted with Amazon.
I have decided to check all ports not only “interesting” and common but uncommon too. And started to scan with nmap ports by 30 every request for convenience.
Steps To Reproduce:
- nmap -sV -vv ip_address -p300-330
- nmap -sV -vv ip_address -p331-340
- nmap -sV -vv ip_address -p341-370
- nmap -sV -vv ip_address -p371-400
After that host is down for about one minute.
Then domain changes it’s IP address.
- Is it was like dDos for the host and changes ip is like security from Amazon?
- Should it be like that?