Learn Network Hacking from Scratch (WiFi & Wired)

@Zaid_Sabih I have just started with your course. I have a few questions to ask before I proceed.

1. Is it okay for me to use VirtualBox instad of VMWare? I have pretty good experience with VirtualBox and I’m currently running a few VMs in VBox.

2. I’m having trouble downloading your customized Kali 2021 via torrent file. I do have a Kali VM setup in my windows system. Is it okay to use that instead of your customized version. If not do provide an alternate download link or something so that I can download the customized VM.

3, How updated is the course contents? Is it a course I should be taking in 2022?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Yo what’s up boss, you should be able to use VirtualBox just fine and I’ve been using my own Kali Linux not the custom one that Zaid gave us and it works just fine as well. Some of the course material is old, but its still useful because newer tools are basically the same concept as the old ones. It also helps doing your own research. Doing your own research is the biggest key factor into learning all this.

Hope this helps

1 Like

@Human
Thanks for the info. I had already setup Kali in VBox. Just wanted to be sure that won’t be a problem. If you don’t mind my asking, how far along the course are you?

Thanks again.,