My target VM is losing internet access while using bettercap

When im using MITM attack on Bettercap(arp.spoof),My target machine is losing internet access. So i cant test this attack.I have bridge connection on both VM’s. They have different IP’s.
I typed
net.recon on
net.probe on
set arp.spoof.fullduplex on
set arp.spoof.targets 192.168.xx.xx
arp.spoof on
net.sniff on
After typing this commands it starts to sniff some updates on this machine but have no internet acces on target VM.So i cant test some HTTP sites on google.

i also tried:
echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
but it didn’t work too.

Please help !!!(i cant continue course)

Did you check the ARP table to confirm whether the spoof happened correctly or not? It means whether the packet is going from your system to the router and from the victim system to your system

I opened arp table. My target vm’s access point mac did not change to my Kali VM’s mac. How can i fix it?
I typed commands below:
net.recon on
net.probe on
set arp.spoof.fullduplex on
set arp.spoof.targets 192.168.xx.xx
arp.spoof on
net.sniff on

Which course and module is this? I will go through the steps to see what you might be doing wrong

Thanks for help.
Complete Ethical hacking course: Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch: Network Hacking - Post Connection Attacks - MITM Attacks: Spying on network devices lecture.

In course they use Nat network to start arp spoofing, but i used bridge connection(cuz nat network is not working an Zaid did not explain how to setup Nat network con. in 2 VM’s). Then i used bridge connection to have different IP’s. Maybe it is the problem(

I will look into the video. In the past, I have done the ARP spoof on bridged also. But if you want to try NAT network then you can follow steps from any website on how to create that: https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-create-multiple-nat-networks-in-virtualbox/

thanks, it worked, they have different ip’s, whatever when im turning on arp.spoof with all this stuff (probe,sniff and etc) its very unstable. Every time it types " endpoint lost" and “endpoint find” and its not sniffing any data like http sites and etc.

This is happening to me as well.need to forward ip?

You don’t need to forward IP. You just need both the VMs on the same network to spoof the ARP table. Also, please note that Bettercap is not the perfect tool so you will face issues.