NetfilterQueue Import Error

Hi Sir,
Sorry to reply late but yes I am facing the error that you are saying and below is the screenshot of it

I also ran the pip install netfilterqueue and pip3 install NetfilterQueue. So when I ran the pip first it said the it is already installed in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (0.8.1). Then when I ran pip3 one it gave me an error so I decided to run this >> apt install libnfnetlink-dev libnetfilter-queue-dev and this >> pip3 install nfqp3. The output said >> Requirement already satisfied: nfqp3 in /usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages (0.11). But I was still not comfortable so I ran this >> pip3 install -U git+https://github.com/kti/python-netfilterqueue and then ran my program but I got an error saying module netfilterqueue has no attribute Netfilterqueue so I decided to run with python 3 and I still got the error.

The odd thing here is in my pycharm it does not display any error related to netfilterqueue. I mean when I checked for project errors it did not show any project errors which is suprising. I think it is installed but the functions of the module is not working properly. I watched your other post related to netfilterqueue and it said we should copy from github but I get this error

I think the issue here is netfilterqueue has removed Netfilterqueue attribute from their library. To confirm this, in the python terminal, import netfilterqueue and run dir(netfilterqueue). I am sure you will not get Netfilterqueue attribute. I am not sure why they removed it and I also don’t have any alternative to it. You might want to google that

Hi All,
I am facing an issue with the same where i am unable to install neither through pip or pip3 can someone please help on it , also i have already installed [

, still i am getting same error

If Anyone can help me on it would be great help

NetfilterQueue hasn’t been updated since 2017. So I am not sure if anyone can help you with this. Maybe try to use it with Python 2.7. Try to go through their issues and see if anyone has posted any solution. The issues are still open so I am not sure if there is any solution - Issues · kti/python-netfilterqueue · GitHub

I installed it on python2.7 and running great , the problem is arriving on SSLScript its not downgrading websites

I think it’s because browsers are smart enough to detect HTTP site and force it to HTTPS. Try HSTS, not sure if that will also work again due to patches in browsers

Hi Everyone
While working on dns spoofer from @Zaid_Sabih course i am facing this issue with importing the netfilterqueue.

Error -

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/kali/PycharmProjects/ARP_spoof_sniff/dns_spoof.py”, line 2, in
import netfilterqueue
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘netfilterqueue’

But when i look at installing netfilterqueue module using pip, it says module already present

$pip install netfilterqueue
Requirement already satisfied: netfilterqueue in /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages (0.6)

Can someone suggest what might be the solution to this?

Thanks

Install netfilterqueue on old version of Python. Also read the comments above

thank you, this has worked for me too