Powershell Encryption? [solved]

I was wondering if there is a way to encrypt the Powershell code you wrote so that it can’t be traced back?

Tracing has nothing to do with encryption, see the connection is coming back to your computer or to the IP that you specify in the backdoor at the end of the day, so that IP can aways be identified, the best thing to do in this case is to use another server as a middle-man, so you point the payload to connect back to that server, then you directly connect to that middle server and control the target, you can also use a proxy to connect to that server to make it even harder to track you.

The main point here is you need to be able to trust this middle server, because if anyone gets access to it they’ll be able to track you back.

Okay thanks, ya i was just wondering because with macros in the word document, the URL directly links to where I am hosting the malicious file, I thought maybe someone could trace me back by looking at the code and going to the link.

Your method of staying hidden is way more secure and I will be doing i your way instead.

Also, storing the files on my website is a bad idea, right?

Yes storing the files on your website is a bad idea, its much better to upload the files to some free hosting, there are lots of them online.