Welcome to Cyber Security Discourse

This is the place to come for cyber security chit chat!

Here you can get help, ask a questions and partake in some of our community threads. Station X students can discuss the lectures, find reference material and practical exercises.

Our community;

• Students taking Station X courses
  • Cyber security pros
  • Those wanting to get into the Cyber Security Industry
  • Anyone with an Interest in Security, Privacy and Anonymity

All are welcome. Come introduce yourself!

3 Likes

Hey guys! I hope we learn alot

Hey Nathan…I have looked through the course topics and am very excited you have collated what I need to learn for my job.

2 Likes

That’s great! Glad to help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Learned more in the 2nd video than I did in some entire courses elsewhere. I look forward to watching (binging) the rest!! Thanx!!

That great! Good to have you on the course! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m Jossue and I’m very exited to begin this course! I’m more then happy to help in everything I can, so don’t hesitate on contacting me if necessary. Hope everyone enjoy’s the course as I’m going to!

2 Likes

Welcome to the course.

1 Like

Hi to all.
Looking learn about Cyber Security.

1 Like

Hi all,

I am trying to find work as an IT security professional and interested to learn as much as I possibly can from this field.

I have a Certified Ethical Hacker, Network+, Security+, SSCP and CCENT certifications but really my knowledge is primarily theoretical.

My knowledge is poor compared to what is to know out there.

And so here I am, hoping this course will help me on my journey.

1 Like

It will do!

3 Likes

This looks like a good course of study and opportunity to learn more about the computing environments.

I have really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Hello! Just signed up for the course and am looking forward to it!

1 Like

Hey all! I am quite new to the cyber security field. Having landed my first job in a vSOC position a few months ago I have really grown to love cyber security. I am really excited to begin taking this course and continue my cyber pursuit.
-Matt

1 Like

Welcome to the course and forum.

2 Likes

Hey guys, i’m new here and anxious to learn!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the course!

1 Like

Just a quick question teach, if I have a question, how fast do you usually respond?

Hello Nathan!!!
I am super excited to be here, ready to learn…! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

1 Like