Welcome to Cyber Security Discourse

Thanks, I think we spoke on THM.

Is there a Discord for StationX? I did not notice one.

TDS

@TheDarrenS not that i know.

@TheDarrenS yup we spoke on THM.

Hmm, I wonder if it would be worth it to get one here as well?

D

A post was split to a new topic: Python packet sniffer Error

Hi everyone, I’m Akcrown and I joined today hoping my dream of becoming a cyber security personnel come true.

1 Like

Hi Akcrown, and welcome.
It is a great place and good luck with your dream, if you work at it you will get there.

D…

Hi, @NathanHouse thank you for the four volumes of cybersecurity and the course on nmap. They were awesome. You covered the topics in so much detail. And not even once I felt like the content was boring. Great Job. It’s an absolute must for beginners in this field.

1 Like

Hello Sir, My name is Ajinkya today taken your course and very excited to learn Cyber security in detail and enhance the skills.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Meenakshi. Happy to be here and waiting to learn a lot and take a step ahead in my career.

Hello Everyone,
This is Binod. I am pretty much excited about the course. I hope we all can learn and grow together.

Hey Ajinkya,

Welcome to the community!

Hope you enjoy the courses.

Hey Binod,

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy the courses.

Hey Meenakshi,

Yess… The course is going good

Thanks Senju

Hi! I’m Matthew Allen. I just enrolled in the course. I have an associate’s degree in computer science, and I’m currently working on my bachelor’s degree. I’m really looking forward to learning what I need in this course to be able to get SSCP certified and find an entry level position in cyber security.

SSCP is a worthwhile certification to a aim towards. Best of luck!

newbies these course is great now aware unlikely past in igonarcrs