Welcome to Cyber Security Discourse

Hi Everyone,

I am Keith and want to build a career in cyber security. Thank you @NathanHouse and StationX Team for making this great platform for people like me.

Best,
Keith

Hi Keith, welcome to this community. Hope you enjoy the courses

1 Like

Hey, @Apurv-StationX Glad to be here.

I’m sure I’ll learn a lot here. :star_struck:

I am not receiving email alerts when a Canarytoken Word or PDF document is opened.

How’s it going guys?

This is 54B3R700TH here, and I am a quasi-new person to the realm of cybersecurity. I have enrolled in Station-X last year, and I have high aspirations to learn all things cybersecurity, but unfortunately have not had a lot of time on my hands due to familial reasons, and therefore haven’t really progressed much (I am nearing the end of Volume 1 in Nathan House’s complete cybersecurity course). However, I consider this to be a good thing, for I have heard Nathan House is updating all of his cybersecurity courses for the first quarter of 2023. As far as I know, it hasn’t happened yet, but until that happens, I think I will read some more blog posts or look into encryption algorithms.

Does anybody have an idea on when the courses will be updated?

Thanks,

54B3R7007H

Edit: I have also for some reason stopped receiving emails from Nathan House, does anybody know a quick fix?